We provide infrastructure for deep tech companies to scale
Empowering deep-tech entrepreneurs working on the hardest problems in Energy, Mobility and Materials. Newlab reduces the friction to market connecting our community with resources, network infrastructure and capital.
Central to our member collective is an environment of trust and camaraderie among members sharing knowledge, resources, networks and experience.
Access to Infrastructure
Brooklyn Navy Yard
- •84,000 square feet
- •Private wideband 5G / mmWave network & micro-grid
- •$5M in fabrication and lab equipment
- •300+ acres of urban-industrial environment
- •Approved low-altitude drone flight testing
- •Direct waterway access
- •250,000 square feet
- •Advanced prototyping and fabrication workshops
- •Garage and industrial spaces for large-scale prototyping
- •2 square miles of urban mobility piloting space
- •Public-private partnership with the city & state
- •Proximity to key logistics and mobility corridors
be a part of global challenges with industry and government
Newlab forms partnerships between leaders of industry and government with the entrepreneurs applying innovation in energy, mobility, and materials. Our coalitions focus on real-world outcomes through the rapid development, scale and adoption of the technologies required to decarbonize the global economy and improve societal outcomes.
We work with member companies to shape opportunities for pilots, strategic partnerships, and customer relationships with our network of industry and government partners. We focus our effort through challenges aimed at systemic and critical problems to decarbonize our economy and improve society.